1号娱乐app网址-高考英语中最易犯的100个过错，看看你有多少?admin 2019-06-04 共227人围观 ，发现0个评论
1. He gave me a very good advice yesterday.
句中的a要去掉，由于advice是不可数名词。一些汉语概念为可数的词在英语中却是不可数的，表明数量时在其前加a piece of，相似的词有：news, bread, work, paper, chalk, furniture, information等等。
2. That girl loves reading book.
3. He went into a book’s shop and bought a dictionary.
一般表明有生命的东西的名词的所有格用’s，如my mother’s car, 而此处适合用名词润饰名词，改为a book shop.
4. My family is watching TV.
一些调集名词如当作一个全体，则用奇数的谓语动词，如My family is a happy one; 如着重调集中每个个别的个人行为，则用复数的谓语动词。此处看电视是个别行为，应把is改为are。相似的词有：team, class, audience等。
5. I bought some potatos and tomatos at the supermarket.
中学阶段以“o”结束的名词中有四个词变复数时要加es，它们是tomato, potato, Negro, hero; 其他的都加s变为复数。
6. This has nothing to do with their believes.（这和他们的崇奉不要紧。）
以f, fe 结束的词变为复数时一般去f, fe 加ves，如knife—knives, thief—thieves; 而roof 和belief直接加s变为复数。所以应把believes改为beliefs.
7. The boss wants to hire an useful person.
用a仍是an，取决于后边单词的第一个音标，如为元音用an，为子音用a。useful的第一个音是子音所以应把an改为a。相似的，咱们说a European country.
8. Plane is a machine that can fly.
Plane为可数名词奇数，不能独自放在句中，应在其前加冠词或把它变为复数，而本句后有a machine, 因而只能在其前面加a，变为A plane。
9. He played a piano at the party yesterday.
把a 改为the ，由于乐器前用定冠词。
10. The machine was invented in 1920s.
在in后加the，由于表明年代用in加the再加几十的复数，如在八十年代in the 80s。
11. Xiao Hong went to school by the bus every day.
12. He is one of those speakers who make his ideas perfectly clear.
13. Whom do you think has left the lights on？
放在疑问句特别疑问词后的do you think / believe / guess / imagine / suppose等都不参加语句成分，把它们去掉后，疑问词在句中做主语用主格，做宾语用宾格。本句中去掉do you think后缺的是主语，应把Whom改为Who。
14. The boss pretended not to see John and I.
15. These books are mine; those in the bag are her.
16. There are fourteen hundreds students in our school.
Hundred / thousand / million / score/ dozen等词前有详细数字时后不加s，前面没有详细数字时在这以后加s 和of，表明大约几百几千的概念。如 two hundred students（两百个学生），hundreds of students（成百上千个学生）。例句中应把hundreds 改为hundred。
17. Their school is twice as larger as our school.
18. Today’s homework is a five-hundred-words composition.
19. Two third of the students in our school are from America.
20. The patient appeared nervously when he talked to the doctor.
21. The artist worked hardly to finish his drawings on time.
此句需求一个副词来润饰，hardly是副词，但意为“几乎不”，hard 也可所以副词，表尽力，因而把 hardly 改为hard.
22. This shirt is more cheaper than that one.
23. He is the most successful of the two businessmen.
24. He works less harder than he used to.
25. The book is fairly more interesting than that one.
fairly只能润饰描述词和副词的原级，能够润饰比较级的副词或短语有：much, even, still, far, a lot, a little, a bit, any, no, by far, rather等，因而把fairly改为rather.
26. This is as an interesting a story as the one in the magazine.
as … as中心的词序是as加上描述词加上a(n)加上名词再加上as，因而应改为as interesting a story as the one.
27. The weather here is nicer than Xizang.
相同的事物才干相比较，weather和Xizang不具有可比性，因而应改为The weather here is nicer than that of Xizang.
28.You shouldn't stand too closely to him
29. I would rather take a train than went by bus.
这个词组为would rather do … than do …，因而把went改为go.
30. Is there interesting anything at the meeting?
润饰anything, something, every-thing, nothing的描述词都要放在它们的后边。
31. I never have seen such a person before.
像never之类的副词在句中应放在be动词、助动词之后，实意动词之前。由于应改为I have never seen such a person before.
32. The book is worth to be read.
be worth doing 意为值得被做。因而改为The book is worth reading.
33. It is sure that he will succeed.
34. He is regarded as one of the best alive writers at present.
alive 为表语描述词，偶然也做后置定语。因而把alive改为living，或把alive 放在writers后边。
35. I don’t know that he has finished the work yet.
yet 用于否定和疑问句，already用于必定句。把yet 改为already.
36. He said nearly nothing at the meeting.
nearly 不与否定词用在同一个语句中，而almost能够。因而把nearly 改为almost.
37. He usually goes to school by his father’s car.
by加上名词表明一种交通方法，中心什么都不加，如by car, by bus, by plane等；假如名词前有其他的词润饰，则应除by以外的其他介词，此处把by改为in.
38. Please wait me at the school gate.
39. He has been married with Betty for more than twenty years.
40. I finished the work on time under the help of him.
41. He can be at home now because the light in his room is still on.
表特别有掌握的必定判别时用must，表特别有掌握的否定判别时用can, can表判别时只用在否定句中。因而把can 改为must。
42. He need come here before the meeting begins.
作神态动词时need用在否定，疑问和条件句中，不能用于必定句中，而作实意动词时则能够。所以应改为：He needs to come here before the meeting begins.
43. He used to get up very early in the morning, and now he is still doing so.
used to 用来表明曩昔常常做某事而现在不了，所以应把后半句改为：but now he is not doing so.
44. I needn’t come yesterday because all the work had been finished.
由于神态动词自身不表现时态，所以在议论曩昔的工作时在神态动词后加 have done，因而在 needn’t 后加have。
45. You hadn’t better stay up too late because you have to get up early tomorrow.
had better 的否定在 better 后边加not.
46. I will tell her about that when she will come tomorrow.
47. The meeting is about to begin in ten minutes.
be about to 一般不与详细的时刻状语连用。因而把 in ten minutes 去掉。
48. The boy opened his eyes for a moment, looking at the captain and then died.
49. I have bought this bike for ten years and I am still using it now.
50. I haven’t learnt any English before I came here.
51. The two thieves have been disappeared.
disappear 为不及物动词，因而不能用于被动语态。所以把 been去掉。
52. The building built now will be our teaching building.
53. He is being operated by the famous doctor.
自动语态变为被动语态时，应留意短语动词的完整性，别忘了介词或副词。“给…做手术”应为operate on sb，所以在operated 后加上on。
54. I wonder if the doctor has been sent.
55. The book written by him is sold well.
说一本书热销是指书自身的特点，因而不必被动语态。本句应改为：The book written by him sells well.
56. This history book is worthy reading.
“值得被做”能够有如下几种说法：be worth doing; be worthy of being done; be worthy to be done. 因而本句应该为：This history book is worthy to be read.
57. We are going to talk about the problem discussing at the last meeting.
58. The girl dressed herself in red is my sister.
59. Being seriously ill, his class-mates sent him to hospital.
分词作状语时，其逻辑主语为这句话的主语，此句应为“由于他病了，他的同学才把他送到医院去”，因而把前半句改为：He being seriously ill.
60. Having not seen her for many years, we could hardly recognize her.
现在分词的否定应把not放在现在分词前面，所以前半句应改为：Not having seen her for many years.
61. Seeing from the space, the earth looks like a ball.
62. English is easy to learn it.
63. I will get somebody repair the recorder for you.
“让或人做某事”能够有以下几种表达法：make sb do sth; have sb do sth; get sb to sth. 因而在repair 前加to。
64. She decided to work harder in order to not fall behind the others.
不定式的否定把not放在to前面。因而应改为：She decided to work harder in order not to fall behind the others.
65. It’s better to laugh than crying.
表比较时比较的两边应为同种结构，或都是名词或都是不定式。因而有两种改法：It’s better to laugh than to cry 或 It’s better laughing than crying.
66. It’s no use to send for the doctor.
做某事是没用的要说成It’s no use doing,所以把to send 改为sending。
67. She practices to play the piano after school every day.
practise 后只跟动名词作宾语，因而把to play 改为playing。
68. When the teacher came in, he stopped listening to the teacher.
stop doing 为中止做这件事，而stop to do 为停下来正在做的事去做这件事。所以后半句应该为：he stopped to listen to the teacher.
69. We are talking about if this plan should be carried out.
If 和whether都能够引导动词的宾语从句，假如从句做的是介词宾语，只能用whether引导。所以把if 改为whether。
70. I can not decide if to stay or not.
71. My suggestion is we try for a second time.
72. What will the professor say is not known yet.
名词性从句的语序都是陈述句语序。因而应改为：What the professor will say is not known yet.
73. I will go unless he invites me.
此句意为“除非他约请我，不然我不去。”而unless相当于if not, 所以本句应改成：I won’t go unless he invites me。
74. Although he tried, but he still couldn’t keep up with the others.
although 和but 不能一起用在一句话中，去掉任何一个都能够。
75. I won’t stay until he comes back.
含有not…until的语句的谓语动词应是点动词，含有until的必定句的动词应是延续性动词，此句有两种改法：I will stay until he comes back.或I won’t leave until he comes back.
76. An orphan is a child who’s parents are dead.
77. This is the very thing which I lost yesterday.
假如先行词为物且前有the only, the last, the very润饰时，定语从句的引导词只能用that。
78. This is the car for that I paid a high price.
79. She is one of the students who has passed the exam.
定语从句润饰one of 加上复数名词时，复数名词是定语从句的先行词，因而把 has 改为have。
80. This is the place where we visited last year.
81. I, who is your friend, can understand you.
82. China is a developing country, that is known to all.
非限定性定语从句的引导词永久不会是that，因而把that 改为which 或as。
83. The poet and writer are invited to give a speech at the meeting.
84. No one except my parents know it.
主语后加except再加上若干数量的名词，谓语动词和主语保持共同。所以把know改为knows。相似的用法的词或短语有：but, besides, with, together with, along with, as well as等等。
85. Your clothes is on the table over there.
86. The number of the students in that school are about one thousand.
87. The class was watching TV when I entered the room.
88. The population of our country are increasing slowly now.
population 独自作主语谓语动词常常用奇数；假如其前有分数或百分数，并且后边又有复数名词时谓语动词用复数。如：One fifth of the Chinese population are workers. 此处把are改为is。
89. No sooner he had reached the station than the train left.
no sooner 为否定副词，放于句首时语句要部分倒装，因而此句应改为：No sooner had he reached the station than the train left.
90. Here comes he.
here 放于句首时，语句主谓要彻底倒装，但语句主语为代词时，则主谓不倒装。此句应改为：Here he comes.
91. A child as he is, he can speak five languages.
用as引导退让状语从句，可把描述词、副词和不带冠词的名词放于as前。所以前半句改为：Child as he is...
92.She would have come if we invited her.
这是与曩昔现实相反的虚拟假定，从句应该用曩昔完成时。所以在 we 后加 had.
93.My suggestion is that we would send a few people to help them.
suggestion 的表语从句也运用虚拟语气，有必要用should加动词原形，should能够省掉。此处去掉would 或把would 改为should。
94.The secretary wishes that she has time to type the letter now.
95.It’s time that we go to bed.
句式为It’s time sb did sth 所以把 go 改为 went。
96.I would rather you have another try tomorrow.
词组为would rather sb did sth. 所以把have改为had。
97. There are a bag and several books on the table.
There be 句式遵从谓语动词就近准则，a bag为奇数，所以把are改为is。
98. There were several people stood at the back of the room.
99. We almost have written twenty compositions this term.
100. The girl has beautiful, silky hair who lives high in the mountains.
定语从句应紧跟先行词，所以改为：The girl, who lives high1号娱乐app网址-高考英语中最易犯的100个过错，看看你有多少? in the mountains, has beautiful, silky hair.